1. First of all ensure to remove your side stand before starting the bike.
2. Never ride your bike when you are angry or frustrated.
3. Don’t try to overtake in Corner’s or in sharp bends and before overtaking make sure you overtake from the right side so that the driver can spot you easily.
4. Don’t brake hard or use your disc brake when you ride on the fine layer of sand near the edges of the road. Sand proves to be the worst enemy for bikers and cause most accidents especially in cities.
5. Don’t panic and lock your wheels when you encounter a Speed Bump suddenly instead of concentrating on down shifting pull the clutch and apply your front brake first and gradually your rear brake.
6. Always make sure you use your L/R Indicator while turning this to Left or Right 30 M ahead of your turn this will ensure you are not getting hit by vehicles from behind.
7. Never follow Heavy vehicles or Car’s very closely because when they brake hard you will have less time/No time to react.
8. Ensure to note that with Pillion rider the bike behaves slightly different in accelerating and in braking .So calculate accordingly before you overtake other vehicles.
9. The most important thing you have to do is to believe in you that you can stop your bike at proper time no matter what may come.
10. Ride with proper riding gear especially with helmet (fasten your helmet straps) and ride safely. Remember after all someone is waiting for all of us back home.